Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Yeah whatever...

Am thoroughly enjoying being completely lazy, catching up on my TV-time and overdosing on chips and sleep. I miss earning though. I'm no less a part of tnt even though I'm not working anymore; and I will have a pretty stringent routine starting next month, but I miss the paycheck.

My cousin got a 97 in a chem test. Bloody hell! I don't even want to recall my Days of Chemistry.
Vernen is leaving on Sunday. He will be missed. But he-and-I is very complete, so no regrets...nothing unfinished. He and i are invited to tea at Sumi's tomorrow :) Methinks will take my own Beatles mug! I've actually started drinking tea since I got that mug :)
I'm a wee bit worried about Dee. She's known for her Enormous Highs and Great Falls...Hope all works out babe.
Ok, I've been writing this for over three hours, interspersed with intense talks with Debs, Shy and Ruta...and I haven't mentioned my two main worries.
One is that on account of my chip-binge...I have the most terrible break-outs on my face...and I'm still not stopping!
The other is...too bothersome to mention and anyway it may not be a worry at all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vernen sounds like a nice guy

Sue said...

Excuse me if this sounds like prying but do I know you, even through somebody?