Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Tagged

by Nandita.

I'm to list 8 facts about myself....:p

1. I'm a worrier. I agonize endlessly over..well...everything. There is nothing I do or say that is thoughtless. Even my impulses.

2. I have two ambitions. One is to be a student forever. The other is to be a Disney voice.

3. I can't talk on the phone unless a)I'm sleepy, b)I'm drunk

4. I flap my arms when I'm excited.

5. I fantasize about being a singer at one of those old cafes in Paris.

6. I hate closed shoes.

7. I love complications. Not because I can handle them well...I can't...but because they're so interesting.

8. I never cry in public or ask for help in emotional situations. My best friends haven't seen me cry. The only one who has is my old Sociology professor.

I tag...Debs and Prachi

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

was going thru ur old posts. like ur style of writing. its not easy ti list stuff abt oneself without contradicting. good show!

Liquifier said...

Thank you :)

Bone said...

doctor nandan.

*sigh*

Liquifier said...

:) sigh indeed.