Thursday, June 28, 2007

Weed and I went scouting for costumes and props today for our Big Upcoming Event. Come midnight of the 20th of July, all tnt-ians shall be found in black, sweeping robes with pointy hats. Grin.
After scouting, we went back to Weed's for Grey's Anatomy and lunch. I stuffed myself. (I loved the food Weed, no matter how much I bitch to my Cal friends about it!)
With lunch, some shopping(read: Weed and I agreeing that the point of life was to be able to afford Body Shop products) we had to do a Heera-the-milkmaid to get the Store on time. Weed, I think just about stopped short ofjumping off the rickshaw and running! Twas raining, and we shrieked and cursed everybody who splashed us.
Arrived at tnt, helped code books, hung out with the gang for awhile, then wended my way home.
M's coming back from Orissa tomorrow. I can't wait to see her new apartment!
I dreamt last night that I had got a Higher Second Class. Woke up in panic! Gasp! Choke!
Twas a fun day. I had strawberry cheesecake for breakfast at Weed's house.
Missed the Martian Rubber-band today.

2 comments:

insanerambler said...

omg, omg, omg. I think I shall hyperventilate. Have been so busy with other things that I didn't realize: Harry Potter in 22... and counting. I still have not booked it. :( Kill me. I deserve it.

Weed said...

It was fun..