Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Disgruntled

It is beyond me how a day can go so wrong in five hours. I drag myself out of bed after barely 4 hours of sleep amd go to go to college to investigate the rumour that results are out. Turns out...tis false! No breakfast and an overdose of chips have made my stomach a religious riot, I see people I would rather not...one of whom sadly reproaches me for 'not caring whether he is alive'...and I realize, I don't. Care I mean.
All I'm thinking is, after all that agonizing, all that melodrama, the University has let me down.
My hair has dried funny, I look like a cross between Fido Dido and the Shaggy Dog and i'm thinking how nice it would be to be adopted by Sandy and Kiersten Cohen and do nothing but punch people and make out all the time.
I go to the British Library to look at University prospectus material. Depression on orange-level now...why must i only do a Master's in one subject?? There's Literature and Post-Modernism, Creative Writing, Media Arts, Physical Theatre and Performance...sigh!
To top it all, I feel like i've lost a friend. I don't know if I should blow my top and yell or just be patient.
Tired. Too tired to think anymore about it. Just now, i don't care if i've topped the State or bottomed the nation.(fingers crossed)

No comments: