Tuesday, June 12, 2007

To tell you...



Mum.
It's six years today since you left. For over forty years, you were daughter, sister, wife, daughter-in-law, mother, divorcee, tired.
In six years you have stepped over all the boxes,every label. You are a mother, completely. You are also living a sparky,intelligent life on you own.
We both agree it hasn't been easy. But look what it achieved Mum! We are both better people because you took a difficult decision. A shocking one!
Because you refused to remain cloistered and miserable.
Thanks for letting go Mum.
I am so goddamn proud of you!

2 comments:

º··´`·.¸» Dragöness º··´`·.¸»™ said...

I love her.. she inspires me.. a hell lot more than she can eva imagine.. some ppl just touch ur life without even knowing that they just did so..

That blog is the biggest reply to what I'd asked..I guess.. Thats wht matters.. "a difficult decision".. "A shocking one!"....because even I "refused to remain cloistered and miserable"..

hugss...

madelyn said...

This tribute of love made me cry.

Beautiful.