Monday, June 04, 2007

I guess you don't have much to show
That comes from me to you
And I don't have much to give
And there's little i can do

But if you're thinking of the future
The way you seem to be
All I ask of you
Is think carefully

For I have watched the way you look at me
And I've seen it in your eyes
Heard you whisper loved words
Breathe a tender sigh
But you think there's a part of me
I never really show
And you worry about tomorrow
And things you don't know

I won't send flowers on a Sunday
Might not call you on a Monday
Won't have the time to dream of you each day
But I'll think of you in moments free
Make your smile my favourite memory
And love you in my own kind of way.

I guess that I have never been quite the one for words
And what i have to say is less than poetry
But thinking as I do, I wonder if I
Have ever let you know
What you mean to me
So I'll sing a song just for you
My music i will play
Andmaybe somewhere in-between
Is what I'm trying to say
If you've a dream for tomorrow
You would like to share
Make a little room for me
I'd like to be there.



I don't know who sang this, I can't find it anywhere. Mum gave me a copy of a collection of songs, this was one.

2 comments:

insanerambler said...

wow.
wish someone would sing that to me. :|

Liquifier said...

:) Tis a favourite of mine.