Sunday, May 15, 2005

Ok, there's the USA and the USSR. Both are screaming 'Yea baby look at me..I got more weapons to blow up the world..more ICBM's and MIRV's to screw people's lives.' And THAT made history!!?! A whole 11 pages of history according to Vadney. YEESH!!
I finished 'Ignorance' today. Actually, I never really 'finish' Kundera on the first read. That would be gross disrespect:p Seriously, the only reason I read him is that he stretches me.

I'd like to give a little to a certain person. But that someone can't accept it. And the non-acceptance of that someone has flowed into me in the form of sadness and an alarming resignation.

2 comments:

Liquifier said...

Tell me something. When you say you can't relate to something, do you mean that it doesn't quite fit into your reality?
I'm telling you this because you have more potential for growth than anyone else I know...except Jivraj :) Don't structure your perceptions too much. You needn't like or identify with everything, but you could make space for all kinds of realities. You learn more that way. Love.

Liquifier said...

The main reason I like 'Bridges' is that there's no judgement or imposed morality by the author.
Try 'Lolita'. Brutal and unashamed stuff.