Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Highly annoying day. What with the heat and the Gestapo going into hyper-action...PHEW!! I cried a little. Not nice dissolving that way. But holding back doesn't make me stronger. This is very hurried..anytime now the Gestapo might gas me. I can't be completely frank dammit. I want people to read my blog. So..there's stuff i can't publish. Sad sad sad. I think I'll throw stuff out the window and then go hire me a matador van and driver and go for a ride! I've kept looking at my cell expecting..no HOPING for a call or message. I think I'll pretend I never wrote that last line. never thought of it. That's my doppelganger who wrote it. Who's in such a rotten mood. Let's pretend this is a conversation. I wish..oh nothing..just..forget it. No tell me. It's nothing really. Did you know I'm mad at you and you make me cry? Silence. Must we bring it up? Yes we must. There's no other bond. Whatever. Get over it. What? You know there's a cure. The cure is...sort of taken. Anyway.........

No comments: