Sunday, May 08, 2005

I was asked if i would ever smoke up and when I replied in the negative, I was asked why.
Why?
I don't care much for public opinion. It's not about morality.
It's not something I could tell Mum.
I'm addicted to addictions.

I have a sudden wish to blush and drop my lids again. I've given up that feeling. Why?
I've wanted to be like Someone. A confident, humorous, rebellious Someone who is passionate and full of contradictions.
I want to sink deep into Nat King Cole and Jim Reeves and Alanis Morrissette.
Why the conflict?
I need to be torn apart and comforted.
Originality is a comparision. If I wiped out everyone from my life, would I be original?
There's a dividing line between what I can write and what others can read. The quotient, once again is conflict..

No comments: