Thursday, May 26, 2005

Blood warmly staining pure whiteness. Who says white is pure anyway?
Sniffle sniffle cough blow sniffle cough cough...that's my language today. I can be anything I want. It's choice. It's need.
What if I never get bored? What if I don't need constant physical motion? What if I'm always vague and 'crabbity' as Jivraj used to say? Mmmm...used to say. USED to.
If I write a bestseller real quick and get rich I know just where to invest.
The sight of food is making me nauseous. Everything else is making me irritable.
I've been asked to drink plenty of warm fluids. So naturally I went out and bought an ice-cold pepsi and poured it down my throat at one go. Big deal. I've drunk baygon spray.
The fan's whirring. It's too close. The modem's watching me with red, slit-like eyes.

2 comments:

Liquifier said...

Um, kind of pungent. It was really old and cobwebby. I was around 8. It tastes exactly as it smells. Leave comments more regularly :)

Liquifier said...

and you try having a horrible cold and studying boring psychology notes and having grandparents clucking over you..it's the shortest route to Delirium Land..and I have a season pass.