Monday, April 30, 2007

Tagged

by Oliver
Hi there :)


1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it:
Burn-mark on my chest. Diwali about 6 or 7 years back. On the terrace. My cousin waving a sparkler, a spark went down my neckline...grin.

2. What is on the walls in your room?
There are 4 sketches of Calcutta, a mirror with stickers and letters, a mask which looks like a fork and my sticky-board which has concert passes, cards and such-like.

3. What does your phone look like?
a flat hunk of steel with fancy buttons and a screen.


4. What music do you listen to?
recently....it's been Pink Floyd, Dhoom-2,Carnatic classical and this one song by Patrick Park :)

5. What is your current desktop picture?
aaaahh...tis that one of the moon over a volcano.

6. What do you want more than anything right now?
a good book with my name as the author,a lot of money,a lover, exams to get over


7. Do you believe in gay marriage?
Believe as in do I believe you can be gay and married or can such a marriage last or what? Sheesh! I'm not a big fan of marriage, but heck if you want to, why should it matter if you're gay?

8. What time were you born?
4:17 pm.

9. Are your parents still together?
No.

10. What are you listening to?
my fan whirring and the beeps from my computer.

12. The last person to make you cry?
is gone.

13. What is your favourite perfume/cologne?
212 by Carolina Herrera and Spiced Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden

14. What kind of hair/eye colour do you like on the opposite sex?
the eyes need to be able to look me straight, hair should smell good and be ungelled.

15. Do you like pain killers?
dude, i'm a masochist ok!

16. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
Dunno. If I like someone, I make it obvious, but have never actually said 'will you go out with me?'

17. Fave pizza topping?
Pepperoni and extra cheese.

18. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
Lays Magic Masala, Coke, and I'd like a smoke please.


19. Who was the last person you made mad?
I'll call him the Router. Ever since I've known him, he's been the last person I made mad :)

20. Is anyone in love with you?
Nah, they prefer being fascinated from a distance.

I tag Debs, Jahnavi and the Insane Rambler
and Prachi

No comments: