Sunday, April 29, 2007

Ok, so I'm halfway through my papers, and so far none have been disasters. I've a massive pile of reading to do for my philosophy paper and then there are my two Honours papers.
With all this Papering about, my stomach has become unhappy and is on the run. My circadian clock seems to have adjusted itself to US time already, refuses to sleep till 5 am. Oh and I sing Beatles songs to my router to make it work.
Ah the Great Intoxication of Examinations.

I do wish people from the family would quit asking me about exams. Yes I know you all worry and you hope that I shall get into a great university and all that but....YOU JUST DON'T GET IT! OK? Unless you're my batchmate or at least college-going yourself, you really have no clue what it is in this exam, this time. So please PLEASE don't ask me about notes and how it went and am I studying ok? Cos no matter how supremely educated you are, you really have no clue about S.Y.B.A 2007 in my college.
(Let it stay that way)

No comments: