Friday, April 20, 2007

Little Pinpoints of Light

I rather like my current nightly schedule. Heavy doses of studying, random glasses of Tang cigarettes and blogging at 2:30 am.

I really like how tiny things bring such a lot of happiness. Prachi getting a job at Seagull, me getting a lot of love from J....and one unexpected twinkle of joy...and exchange of surnames... from the Crazy Diamond.
A hug to each of you!

Yes I have a psych paper next week, and four more after that, yes I am hurting somewhat still and yes I am getting a double chin.

But as L.M. Montgomery writes, 'there is sweetness in my cup of life.'

I send out a prayer for my little girl in Kolkata, and her guy.
Love you.

2 comments:

Prachi said...

Me likes tiny things that give happiness too. You, for instance. Grin:)

Liquifier said...

Hmph! I prefer to call it my 'dimunitive stature.'