Saturday, June 03, 2006

Our house is being re-modelled, all these days the computer sat, masked and taped...and looking. I have missed blogging. Writing hadn't stopped though. Another slight installment on 'Bookshop' has been scribbled.
A lot happened these last 2 weeks. I went to 'Not Just Jazz by the Bay' to hear Pink Noise and watch Jivraj play. I enjoyed it, sharp-edged, surprising music, some gorgeous guitar-work from Amyt. And I am so very proud of Jivraj.
Work started from the 16th. I have discovered blurry managerial skills in myself. Working with 2 new people who are set to be temporary is a revelation. Janaki's been away and Geeta and I have gotten even closer :) She's leaving at the end of June. I am setting aside a day of mourning before that so I'll be ok on her last day. Hopefully.
I have been terribly edgy with S. And I've been hiding. It's hard to be as tender with him as I'd like. But I'm concentrating on it. I've given myself license to be as devoted, overwhelming, affectionate as I like.

No comments: