Thursday, June 29, 2006

Lots happening. College has begun. I am now a high-nosed S.Y.B.A student, vastly superior to all midget First Years. I am majoring in English, and have psychology and philosophy as minors. It's good good good to be back in routine, for all that I have to re-work my entire sleep-schedule. I have missed philosophy class. Ok, I missed our gorgeous professor :) No, really. He's nearly 60, and once you get past the constant sarcasm and commenting, he is every kind of hot. We have Applied Ethics this year and I shall be studying ethics in environment, in medicine etc. Haven't had any Honours classes yet, but we have Chekov's 'The Cherry Orchard' as one of our texts. And 'Animal Farm' for the General paper. YAY!!

3 comments:

Prachi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Prachi said...

U have philosophy? (Wow). And hot professors?(Green with envy). The only hot professors in our college teach english which i don't have as a subject. Aaaarggh. Seriously wish i could be u for one day.(praying fervently):)

Anonymous said...

hmm there was a time when i probably would have rejoiced if id had such subjects. now they just give me the creeps...im sure my subjects would give you the creeps too. prachi.