Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Laa-ing in La La Land

I have been doing some serious calculations.

No. of days since I have kissed/been kissed: 767
No. of times I have danced to 'mera desh rangeela' in my room since yesterday: 19
No. of times I've looked at my cell-phone and sighed since yesterday: 1142
No. of times I've rehearsed different scenarios of what I'll say to S: 666
No. of hairs that sadly bade farewell to my head during my oil-massage: 102
No. of times I've logged into Google and Orkut since yesterday: 17

I have discovered the secret of un-boredom. Consider sleeping as a major activity.

4 comments:

kiwiandkitsch said...

What will you say to Samar, what will you say to Samar?!!**

BTW, I think sleeping is a waste of time.

Living On Video said...

"No. of times I've logged into Google and Orkut since yesterday: 17"

With me,i lose track of time,once i am there.Heh.

Prachi said...

I made some calculations myself:

No. of times i've thought of u since we last met 3 years ago: 702

No. of times i've smiled, glad that we're back in touch: 72

:)

º··´`·.¸» Dragöness º··´`·.¸»™ said...

yeah..
No o times i thought u were lala-ing in la la land=umpteen