Wednesday, June 21, 2006

i think i lost it....my head I mean

Is there anything more annoying than eagerly checking your cell-phone for new msgs....and finding IDEA CHITCHAT and 73337333 on the list? Advertising 'hot ringtones' and FIFA updates etc etc etc and so forth (please think Yul Brynner accent). I mean, I could be waiting for a Very Important Message from The Guy I Haven't Seen Since Yesterday Evening. HMPH!!

My Two-Year-Itch-of -Self-Imposed-Singledom may finally be over. Don't jump yet, my dears. There has been a four day avalanche on the Dynamo's head. She is still recovering and isn't quite her normal, flippant, hyper-aggravating self yet. She is having sudden attacks of The Blush Syndrome and is quite unable to stop smiling. She has also paced the floor of her bedroom down by an inch. That's the latest. This is Dynamo, self-reporting from The Swivel Chair.

2 comments:

Prachi said...

Way to go!!! :):):)

Anonymous said...

:) happy, slightly shaky dynamo.