Saturday, June 10, 2006

Ok, so I nearly crashed into a wall while parking. It's the Society's fault for making parking spaces with Kate Hudson vital stats. I have my good moments with the car but Saturday morning traffic and a jabbering six-year-old in the back seat....I'd rather let Raju drive and feel useless.
I miss Samar. Totally absurd. The guy is an encyclopedia on classical music, Indian history, Indian epics and a bit of wildlife. He has no clue how to hug! Seriously!!! He's improved thanks to the tireless efforts of yours truly (it's purely altruistic of course). He talks on unbrokenly and...well...he isn't always the greatest listener. And yet, he's strangely accepting of my...um..less than sane moments. Sweet, exasperatingly literal and self-focussed. And such beautiful fingers.

Moving on from my fetish...
I GOT THE DISNEY ANIMATION BOOK. PRESENT FROM WICKED STEPMOTHER FOR MY RESULTS. Thank you thank you a million a times. I might even get a distinction next time. Hee.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

is everyone still allowed one affair each ?? :-D..A.

Anonymous said...

no, now it's mine mine mine! But there's another copy available at my bookshop.

Anonymous said...

ah ill have to visit you for that..A.

kiwiandkitsch said...

God! let me know if you have your eyes on something..IN ADVANCE.We just might have to save up for a few years instead of a few weeks, next time.
WC