Sunday, January 22, 2006

Terms of Endearment

There is this one colleague of mine who totally repells me. I mean I actually shudder if he walks towards me. Don't ask me why...it could be a lot of subjective, stupid stuff...or nothing at all.
I am a total reverse sexist. I like dark-skinned women and fair men and this guy has the exact colouring that I hate. There are total scummies I will love obstinately and there are perfectly harmless people I hate.
This girl in college for instance. She has lovely, smooth, cocoa skin. I can't stand her. Ok, she does fling her wet hair around a lot and she nods incessantly like a Bobo doll. I call her Noddy!
So anyway I have a meeting with this colleague tomorrow after lectures. He's had a bad couple of days and I guess he needs an ear....or a rebound relationship. I can't provide the latter and i don't want to provide the former. He uses the phrase 'you should' a lot. Ah well, all my years as a professional, personal-listener will stand me in good stead.
Alternatively I could empty the pepper-canister over him and escape.

2 comments:

maime augusta said...

ohhh yeah....funny ways eh...u know wat time it is now...well its 4:30 am ....can you believe it ....am i some kinna virtual ghost or wat...i can see the spectrum of weird coloured lights racing towards my retina....am i in love with this kinna weird stuff...u know, thinking about some old hog's rusty computer is not an eternal thought ...but i wish i could cane my neurons.....

"reverse sexist" is wat i suppose i am too..... i think women look beautiful when they are dusky...about men iv got no idea...maybe i myself fall into some kinna midstream range as far as complexion is concernd.... everyday i see the first light of dawn outta my DESKSIDE window and that makes me terribly sickk.. why is so much light there in this world...can't things be a little darker..where i could conceal my own identity...." SATAN la amor" ....
can some one tell me why me and ahana share so many resources to the ultimate damnation? you know GOD can even save space on the damned list by writing "(DIPAYAN+AHANA)BASU ...may thee be damned"...
and there we go ...hand in hand ...straight to hell...and i hope i will get my share of darkness there

Liquifier said...

Actually 'reverse racist' might be a better term.
love you bratha