Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Lost and Tagged

Sorry M, you tagged me over a month ago and I haven't gotten around to doing it. And I confess I'm doing it now because I'm at a complete loss.

7 things I plan to do

Polish up my driving

Keep my word to Geetanjali and write a book for her within this year

Join dance classes (preferably Latino)

Finish 'Bookshop'

Get the highest marks in English in my March exams

Let my hair grow (might change my mind on this one)

Be brave in all my decisions


7 things I can't do

Sit on a bike sideways

Sleep alone on a big bed

Resist my brother

Not get sentimental while listening to oldies

Not touch

'Be with' people long-term

Not listen to Bob Geldof singing 'I don't Like Mondays.'


7 things I say quite often

Listen.....

Array na

EESHAAN STOP THAT!!!!

I don't think so

kirom ekta jano

Mmmmmmmm

That is just not on

No comments: