Thursday, January 19, 2006

I have several really painful pustules on my face, I haven't had a good conversation in the last 36 hours.

Intensity is perfect focus.
I do not like sitting around looking out at the street or stare at a TV screen or bob my head to indifferent music. I want purpose and I'm not choosing to find it. I want to rub my eyes hard and smudge the carefully drawn kajol lines. I do not want to chill. I want to feel my body breaking the homogeneity of the air surrounding it. I want to feel the air closing in, strangling relentlessly.
I want force. I want to be a force. I'm living in the pages of an Ayn Rand novel am I? Can I be a pin-point? Can you gather all my hair in one hand and force my head back...all in a second?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

purpose is what you can't deny....yet purpose is what you can't find or rather choose not to find... but don't you think every word you write reflects an all new sense of purpose...purpose himself is trying to find you ....you want someone to gather all your hair back in one hand and force your head back ...look around and try to feel the air...its peace being broken by your very presence and now its blowing against you, not succeeding to take your head back though but you can feel a conscious effort being made to gather your hair, all in one strand and pull it along...air is the messenger of purpose now , trying to achieve the sixth sigma (as Jack Welch puts in " LEAN is not a standard of effort, its a quality of living and defining its very purpose " ). But why would you let purpose hold you back , when you can clone his whole existence and make an all new definition?

Liquifier said...

This post was the product of a listless, irritable ahana so thank you, captain, for indulging her.

M, why the shrug?