Monday, July 23, 2007

Tagged

by Insanerambler and Jahnavi

200. My Middle Name Is:
Don't have one. if I did, twould be...The Vague

199. I was born in:
Calcutta

197. My cell phone company is:
Idea / Nokia 6300

196. My eye color is:
brown

195. My shoe size is:
5

194. My ringtone is:
Rock

193. My height is:
5 ft 1"

192. I am allergic to:
Trying to find out. My dad's hoping it's air so I'll have to wear a space-suit!

190. I live in:
Pune, for now.

189. The last book I read:
the 7th Harry Potter book!

188. My bed is:
BIG

187. Are you happy with your life?
ecstatic!

186. Last person to send you a text message:
Kavita

185. Ever smoked a cigarette?
Yes

184. AIM or MSN or Yahoo! or gtalk:
msn and gtalk

183. Do you email:
yes

182. How is the weather today:
pleasant, slightly humid

181. Do you have your wisdom teeth:
yes

180. Ever been to Disney World:
Yes

179. My favorite holiday is:
Durga Pujo/Christmas

178. The perfect kiss is:
unexpected

177. The last three cds I bought:
OST of Music & Lyrics, OST of The Lion King 2 and The Greatest Hollywood Musicals.

176. Last song that made you cry:
naam gum jayega from Kinara

170. What did you do yesterday?
attended a Linguistics lecture, ate grilled cheese sandwich, attended Creative Writing Workshop, ate chips,picked up Sameer's present, listened to old music and slept.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

142. Love at first sight?
sure.

141. Luck?
yes

140. Fate?
yes

139. God?
yes

138. Aliens?
yes

137. Heaven?
no

136. Hell?
no

135. Ghosts?
yes

134. Horoscopes?
no

133. Soul mates?
yes

WHICH IS BETTER:

129. Hugs or Kisses?
both

127. Phone or Online?
phone if it's late-night, online...yes...but I'd rather meet

126. Redheads or Black Hair?
black hair

125. Blondes or Brunettes?
brunettes

124. Hot or Cold?
hot

123. Summer or winter?
summer

122. Sun or Rain?
rain

121. Chocolate or Vanilla?
vanilla

120. Night or Morning?
night

119. Oranges or Apples?
oranges

120. straight or curly hair?
both

LAST TIME I:

101. Saw someone I hadn't seen in a while?
Sunday

100. Cried in front of someone:
Gosh...sometime in 2005

90. Who is the ditziest person you know:
Me

89. Who makes you laugh the most:
Pia,Mum,E,Alisha

87. The last movie you saw:
Pother Panchali

82. The thing I don't understand:
boundaries, why I can only do MA in one subject

80. The most unsatisfactory answer I've ever received:
hmmm, I see

79. The things I plan on doing this season is:
Applying for my Master's, travelling a bit, writing seriously

74. The thing I'm looking forward to most:
Moving on from Pune

73. The thing I'm not looking forward to doing:
all the paperwork and hassle

72. Today:
I'm smiling

71. This summer:
was full of travel and affection.

70. This week:
is going slow

62. The person who knows the most about me:
Neha, Shakun, M, Mum-Dad, Boss

61. The person who can read me the best is:
Neha-Shakun-M and Mum-Dad.

60. The most difficult thing to do is:
let it be.

54. First time you had a crush:
I was 11.

52. Last time someone said what you were thinking:
M, yesterday.

50. What is your dream job:
writing, singing

49. First job:
tnt

46. I hope:
I get independent real fast!

45. The worst sound in the world is:
whining

44. The person that makes me cry the most:
umm....me I guess. And some beautiful writers.

35. Florida or Hawaii:
Hawaii

33. My favorite piece of clothing:
my white cotton pyjama-pants

30. My friends are:
totally wow!

29. My computer:
is dying!

28. The school I go to:
Fergusson College

22. The all-time best movie is:
I dunno...You've Got Mail, Casablanca??....oh sod it, too many!

21. The all-time best thing in the world is:
Love, privacy, independence

20. Last thing you ate:
Chicken curry with roti and mixed pickle

19. The most annoying thing ever is:
too many questions, being ignored

18. The most annoying person you know is:
The Gestapo

17. I lose all respect for people that/who:
whine, try to categorise everything, make forced conversation

16. The movies I have cried at are:
Casablanca, An Affair to Remember, KKHH, 15 Park Avenue

15. Last phone call:
Mum

14. TV shows you watch:
The OC, The Simpsons, Desperate Housewives, Ugly Betty, Friends, Doogie Houser MD, The Wonder Years

13. Last friend you hung out with?
M and Shreya

12. I want to be:
less ofa procrastinator

11. The worst pain I ever felt:
shrug...there's been plenty of crazy pain

9. My room is:
my sanctuary

8. My favorite celebrity is:
JK Rowling

6. My favorite colors:
red, black, sea-green

5. My weakness is:
laziness

3. Who broke your heart:
There are definite scars, but my heart is whole and strong

2. One thing that makes you feel great is:
laughter, being wanted

1. Love and the potential of being hurt OR never loved but never hurt?
love and potential always

No comments: