Wednesday, July 04, 2007

ALERT ! ALERT!

I should be doing all kinds of useful things like trimming my nails, paying my college fees and so on.
Tis just so much more fun to sit around and crib about my deprived life :)

We had our first HP Launch meeting on Monday. Twas the rainiest day of the year so far, but crazy, loyal tnt-ians that we are, we managed to wade our ways through. It went pretty well, we've all been allotted our duties...the only thing is, we're kind of gasping for time. I yam In Charge of Music...so Weed and Tonks better Bow Down! Tonks insisted on calling herself The-Tonks...which, if you keep saying it really fast starts sounding like 'de-tox'. We're trying to convince Boss to let her Pink her Hair.
Met the Router/Martian Rubber-Band after a worryingly long while...let me get very mushy and say &%^$&%*%$&$$^(^$#!*&%*$&

I have been writing this over six hours...went to college inbetween, caused havoc and got my admissions done.I am Known in the Administration...and not for my grades! They look up when I walk in, and either smirk or sigh...or hurry out.
Tis great fun!

9 comments:

insanerambler said...

How is the martian rubberband? o_O

Liquifier said...

as Martian and Rubbery as ever bless him :)

insanerambler said...

I mean. how is he the martian rubberband. :|

insanerambler said...

Question mark.
Gdamn it.
"WHY IS HE THE MARTIAN RUBBERBAND?"
I apologize.

Liquifier said...

chuckle. You're vastly forgiven!
You ever read this ridiculous piece of self-help crap called 'Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus?'The author describes the..err...Martians as rubber-bands, explaining that they need to drift away in order to snap back.

Weed said...

Since when have you started reading self-help books like Men Are From Mars Women Are From Venus??

Aditya said...

Tia should go to Venus and never come back.

Weed said...

I see there's no comment on the previous comment..
Therefore hoping that Tia is actually within reach of 'self-actualisation' .. :p

Liquifier said...

Nahar: The only thing worse that Assholism is Juvenile Assholism.

soul curry: At least I haven't started throwing punches :p