Friday, July 06, 2007

Benny in Point-form

Dining room full of people watching the Crossroads Guitar Festival and joking about Clapton only being allowed to play rhythm.

Anuranan releases today! I have all my fingers crossed...for the success of the movie...and close personal relationship with Rahul Bose (GRIN!)

Tis so much fun to see the expression on guests'faces when Dad asks if he can bum a smoke off me.

Have been having very nice chats/textings with the Rambler :)

Have been watching trailers of the Potter movie every 15 minutes. Cannot wait for release. Have begun Intro to HP course with E. Tis way more interesting than Hindi matras.

This blogger whose writing I love told someone-who-told-me that I write beautifully. Thank you.

Have realized that my parents are the most considerate people I know. At least where my life is concerned.

Love my marvellous friends. Love the weird men in my life...Dad, E,Adit and Shankar,Vernie and the Router and S. No matter how much I complain and yell and abuse and refuse to answer calls...:)

Have eaten so much potato-salad am gagging.

Therefore, shall make dignified exit

No comments: