Thursday, July 26, 2007

Sparkles

An ex-boyfriend-and-dear-friend asking when he can come over and cook for us

Dad asking me in a weird hissy whisper if i have cigarettes


My baby brother running up and hugging me from behind.


Mum's non-veg jokes.

Watching E while he sleeps and bending over to kiss his darling head.

Writing a long letter to a prospective new friend :)


Late-night calls from Neha where we cackle with laughter about everything.

The rare, sweet smiles and straight looks the Router gives me...

Sitting with M in silence, then suddenly pulling a terrible face, making us both giggle.

Sitting in my balcony, watching rain and getting splashed.

late-night movies with Stepmum

A favourite song suddenly on the radio.

Sitting on walls or window seats and dangling my legs.

Trying a new soap or shower-gel or shampoo.

Being near enough someone I love, not touching, but inhaling their scent.

Eating chips and reading Bridget Jones!

Sitting on tnt steps...any steps really, I love staircases.

Walks

Smoke rising from incense sticks

passionate people

Watching 'You've Got Mail' a squillion times

....

So what makes you sparkle :)

1 comment:

Misty Rhythm said...

eee i'm on ur list :)...and ur ex wanting to come over n cook also counts?? hmpf.