Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Ok...so my cell phone has hung. I can't access my menu, my inbox...nothing!

Worst of all, I don't think the alarm will work either. Woe is me!

Have been very tired and hungry and PMS-ey all day. Reading Johnson's 'Preface to Shakespeare' for tomorrow's class. Am already exasperated!
I don't care to analyze Shakespeare. I don't care that he flouted the Three Unities. And I'm never reading his historical plays because, except for Julius Caeser...THEY'RE BORING!
I didn't even like Antony and Cleopatra! And I think we should all just leave poor Hamlet ALONE!

In Philosophy class today, we learnt that there is a theory that propounds the possiblility that 'Christianity' is really 'Krishna's Niti.'
Dude type no?!

2 comments:

Bone said...

terrific xD

and do continue not reading stuff you find boring. i don't either. it gets me a few marks less here and there i suppose, but one thing we need to escape with, unscathed, from the educational system is the soul.

Liquifier said...

:) agree agree.