Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tagged

Okie people, I got this from Neha's blog after she threatened to kill me long-distance if I didn't do the tag and put it up. So...put up your answers to the following in the comments section and put up the questions on your blog so I can return the favour!

1. Who are you?
2. Are we friends?
3.Something I have and you want?
4.Give me a nick name and explain why you picked it.
5.Describe me in one word.
6.What was your first impression of me?
7.Do you still think that way about me now?
8.What reminds you of me?
9.If you could ever give me one thing, what would it be?
10.How well do you know me?
11.How do you see me in the future?
12. Something you wanted to tell me but couldn't.
13.Are you going to put this on your blog to see what

1 comment:

Misty Rhythm said...

1. Your worst nightmare :P
2. cold hard friends.
3. books!!!
4. Babe (gee i can no longer remember y i started it...)
5. moody
6. awww she's so sweet
7. hell no!
8. sugar, spice n everything nice :)
9. a hug :)
10. hmmm...u decide
11. rich, sassy n scandalous!
12. i pretty much tell u everythin, don't i!
13. nope, not again.