Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Days and seconds

I've been thinking about this post. Things have been...strange, amazing, scary, full of love...I was wondering how to pull it all into a post..

Applications for university are beginning. I have essays to write and re-write, dozens of enquiries to send, recommendations to wrangle out of people...

Dad will be shifting to The Sweet Homeland in a couple of months. I shall miss the guy. I mean,I'm the only Equal he has. Sigh. This whole International Parents thing is really really tough at times.
But it's made me love them a lot more...cos we're all really lovable in small doses. Living with each other on a regular basis doesn't work for any of us.

I attended a wonderfully stimulating writing workshop last month. A million thanks to Jamie, Jenny and Sameer. I have to send essays to them as well so...I'm writing properly after a long time.

College is killing me! I do not understand Linguistics. I do not want to learn Phonetics or Speech Acts! I have to write a paper on all of this in two months time...and I AM DYING!

S came over and cooked for us. Yummy fried rice and chicken. He stayed half the night. We talked, fought, listened to music, I cried, he lingered...
This is our forever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Tia,

Good luck with the university applications. May you secure admission where your heart desires to go :-)

Cheers!
Jo

Liquifier said...

Jo: much gratitude, and even more love.