Tuesday, February 20, 2007

shut-eye talk

So sleeeeepeeeee. I bought myself red-black-gold anklet today from Either Or. That's 'a story not a store', and one I love almost as much as tnt. They gave me my anklet in a tiny little paper bag with red thread strung through for carrying.
I just had some awesome solkadhi which Cook Maushi made. I'm being very careful with names, as you see.Solkadhi or soul curry, for those of you who don't know, is part of the Malvani cuisine, popular along the Konkan coast. Made of coconut milk and kokam, tis very filling and very very tasty. I'm dying to try it with a smoke.

2 comments:

Amit Kulkarni said...

Wow you made my mouth water !! Sol kadhi rocks !! So does konkan ... i had visited it last year and hence my memories are TAAZA !!

Chk some pics http://amitkulkarni.info/pics/konkan-pictures/ of my visti then

And keep writing about cuisines

Tc

º··´`·.¸» Dragöness º··´`·.¸»™ said...

hahahahahahahahahahahah....lol!!