Tuesday, November 07, 2006

oscillation

time
long, short, buried
and filled
under the arch of your eyes

breathing
twirling hair
pull out
sometimes i think i know
and then....

no

I stare at your name
remove
bring back
dark-green light
for giving

all

and more

so much impatience
trying to go
returning
listening

silence

swelling silence
quiet flesh
quiet body
quietly dying


i touched you and remembered

sachets of remembering
the place of a scent
the slow opening of eyes
curve of brow
draping, tasting, weighing down
knowing this giving

this powerful giving


I move, that's true
I see you all round

the lines of you, the are's and the might-be's
I live with sand under my skin
endless sand

and the sea retreats....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eta ki hochey ki? (in reference to virtual pet which is a sign of irreversible spinster hood)

Liquifier said...

bitch kothakare!! eto din pore contact...aar aamake spinster bola hochhe! Tisn't spinsterhood. I'm an animal lover...literally.